Silly Flowers Towel
Sarah Esme Harrison works in New York and on Long Island. Currently, her paintings explore the tension between observing nature and the impulse to mine the earth for metals, jewels and treasures. Harrison graduated from the Yale School of Art in 2017. Her towel suggests the gesture of a relaxed doodle and the satisfaction of looking at flowers in the summer.
- Woven using traditional American jacquard weaving methods in a 3rd generation family-owned South Carolina mill.
- Perfect for bath or beach.
- Small batch
- Limited edition.
- 96% cotton, 4 % polyester
- 30" x 60"
- Wash in cold water, tumble dry low
- Ships in limited edition cotton pouch