Amanda Lucia Côté is an artist from New York currently based in Los Angeles.
Her work follows a process of layering opaque and transparent layers to outline negative space, barriers and division.
Recent paintings are a study of color, focusing on fluidity between natural patterns, textiles, and blurred imagery.
Her towel is inspired by recent visits to handmade structures and ancient ruins.
- Woven using traditional American jacquard weaving methods in a 3rd generation family-owned South Carolina mill.
- Perfect for bath or beach.
- Small batch
- Limited edition.
- 96% cotton, 4 % polyester
- 30" x 60"
- Wash in cold water, tumble dry low
- Ships in limited edition cotton pouch