Papier D'Armenie Original Paper Incense
Created more than 120 years ago, the famous Papier d'Arménie booklet contains detachable strips of perfumed paper. It is still produced in the same factory in Montrouge, where only traditional manufacturing methods are used.
Its 1885 formula remains unchanged.
Tradition-The paper owes its unique pleasant fragrance to benzoin resin. Without it, Papier d'Arménie would never have become what it is. Whilst on a trip to Armenia, Auguste Ponsot discovered the resin's disinfecting qualities and subsequently decided to introduce them to France. Renowned since ancient times for its antiseptic, healing and expectorant properties, benzoin balm has been traditionally applied externally to treat asthma, coughs and hoarseness.
Armenie- As the paper slowly burns, it releases fragrances of incense, myrrh and vanilla as well as certain woody scents, an aroma that was created by the famous perfurmer Francis Kurkdjian. His aim? To re-create Armenian scents by reworking the legendary fragrance, imbuing it with a mystical presence and a hint of the Orient. The result is an authentic fragrance guaranteed to provide a real sensory experience.
Papier d’Arménie can also be used without burning. Tear off entire sheets and place them in wardrobes, dressings, chest of drawers, books, etc. They will be perfumed with a subtle, delicate scent.
- Papier d’Arménie can be used all year round to scent your home and create an atmosphere of well-being.
- Burn one strip at a time, 3 to 4 times a week Ventilate your home regularly
- Never leave a burning strip unattended
- Do not leave the product within reach of children.
- Packet arrives in mail as shown with wrapped in paper or tissue paper .