Lily Rosenquist works in the arts and is based in Brooklyn, New York. She is fascinated by science, illusions and unusual confluences of objects and ideas.
Her towel is inspired by attempting to fold a wave or sand dune as if it were a towel, compressing a slice of the sea to save for a cold day or to unfurl on warm summer grass.
- Woven using traditional American jacquard weaving methods in a 3rd generation family-owned South Carolina mill.
- Perfect for bath or beach.
- Small batch
- Limited edition.
- 96% cotton, 4 % polyester
- 30" x 60"
- Wash in cold water, tumble dry low
- Ships in limited edition cotton pouch